To our valued patients,
We are excited to announce that Warrenton and Leesburg Eye Center is now re-open. Our top priority is keeping our patients and employees safe. We are reopening with strict precautions to go above and beyond what is required of all medical practices to comply with CDC and AOA orders. The protocol will include limiting contact points as much as possible, observing social distancing, and an even more thorough disinfection before and after each patient is seen. We will be spreading out appointment times to allow for these protocols and are requiring some of the patient history to be done at home before the visit as outlined below. Please read through all these guidelines to allow for an efficient and safe visit. Our team at Warrenton and Leesburg Eye Center thank you for making these adjustments to allow us to safely operate in these difficult times. We are requesting all patients make an appointment instead of just walking in for an exam. Appointments can be made in real time by the links on this website 24/7 or by calling into our office
|Everyone MUST wear a mask upon entering the office. We will not be able to see you for an appointment if you are not wearing a mask.|
|Anyone with a 100 degree Fahrenheit temperature or higher, will be sent home and rescheduled. Temperatures will be taken before each appointment with a non-contact thermometer.|
|To maintain a 6 ft social distance between all patients, only the patient is allowed in the waiting room. If the patient is a minor (17 years of age or younger) only one parent or guardian is allowed in the waiting room with the patient. We can not have extra family, children, or friends wait in the optical or doctors area.|
|Anyone not feeling well, coughing, shortness of breath, or sneezing will be sent home and rescheduled.|
|Have you been exposed to a positive COVID-19 patient in the last 4 weeks? If so you’ll be sent home and rescheduled..|
To minimize any close interaction and transfer of paper and pens, we are requesting all new patients to fill out the following patient history form before arriving for their appointment.
- Please download the following PDF form and email it to [email protected] or [email protected] as an attachment, or you can also print it out and bring in the filled out form. Email is the preferred method.
- You can also send a picture from your phone of your Medical and Vision insurance cards to the same email.
- If you are an existing patient you can fill out the form and email it, or if nothing has changed since your last visit and it has been less than 3 years we will be able to use your existing patient history on file.
(This is a fill-able PDF if opened in Adobe Acrobat)
The link to book appointments on the website is
- We will not be performing First Time contact lens exams at this time.
- For a short time, the Walmart Vision Center is open on a very limited basis for urgent needs only. The Wal-Mart Vision Center will be open from 10-2 pm daily and 6-10 am early hours on Tuesdays for seniors. They are not selling new glasses at this time but can do repairs and address emergencies.
We hope everyone has been staying safe and healthy. We truly appreciate your patience as we experience this new normal together. We look forward to serving you soon.
Dr. Paul Cho, O.D.
Dr. Nina Bhat, O.D. Warrenton Office: 540-216-0816
Dr. Julie Chung, O.D. Leesburg Office: 571-258-4644